Y bueno, es que luego de estar cómodamente instalada en #bolivia , decidir regresarse a #arequipa a vivir exclusivamente esta etapa, y hoy enterarte que el #dakar2020 será en #arabia , no tiene precio.
Good morning everyone! Tonight's the night for Take Back The Night. We've partnered with @csusbvoicepeers as wells as CSUSB's Counseling and Psychological Services to present Take Back The Night once again at CSUSB. This year we have the awesome opportunity to have Lorena Gallo (formerly Bobbitt) as our keynote speaker.
There are many questions about the rally. I'll answer a few of them.
1. Which hotel will be in Lviv? Kavalier. Do not try to enter without permission of RRR staff there will be security. We will meet and greet people in the centre to be more.
2. Where can you see the cars and have a chat? Lviv, Kyiv and Odessa we will show the cars during the centre at day time. Exact location to be revealed soon.
3. Test drives? Sorry but we are on holiday's relaxing and won't have time to test drive 10000s of people but we will be happy to see you at the events!
4. Join our parties? The parties are organised for many months in organisation with our partners and friends if you want to join please take a car on the rally 💪💪. We will ourselves be inviting special guests on our parties.
5. It's late but how can you join? Have a sport car or sport suv? Send a message. We don't charge any entrance fee.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone friends fans old and young.
Lots of changes in drivers, teams and crosscars are expected at the start of the 2019 EKO Racing Dirt Games season. These three are just an indication of whats coming up! Giorgos Zymaridis switches to LaBase RX01 and remains with SR Crosscar Team. Stefanos Kamitsakis switches to Speedcar Xtrem and Speedcar Greece and Babis Gazetas remains with Speedcar Greece and upgrades to a new spec Speedcar Xtrem. #crosscar#xc#xccrosscar#ekoracing#dirtgames#rally#rallycross#autocross#labase#srcrosscar#speedcar