Tonight I had the honor of sitting and sharing with some industry peers at the symposium created by @paperedwonders to talk about all things industry as they pertain to the diaspora. It was uplifting, informative and edifying. I came away thinking about this quote by Mariam Wright Edelman the most. Being visible is key to growth, to opportunities, to assimilation and to access. We gotta Keep working hard and keep stepping up our games! #ImCommitted#ImIn
🎈🎈 LET'S TALK GOALS🎈🎈
Love K&K and their awesome challenges/series/fitness paths. 👍👏 However, we all have to go at our own pace. This week I did some workout and eating prep to check in where my body is at. Let's just say it's not quite ready for a full throttle extreme. 😶 Does that mean I quit? HELL NO! ✋That means, I make goals of my own. so for now, I have made some initial goals to be changed and added to as needed.
⚡2019 6 WK CHALLENGE GOALS⚡
1) No fried food, no starches after lunch, limit salt in take, no added sugars. 🍟🍨
2) Slowly cut out wheat, corn, and dairy by May 1st. 🐄🌽🌾
3) Drink 100 OZ of water a day. 💦
4) Start every morning with 20 mins of movement, whether it be a walk, arms, stretching, etc. ⏭️
5) Workout hard (45 mins+) at least 3x per week.
6) Go for a 2 mile run once a week. 🏃♀️
7) No weigh-in's until after May 31st.