This bag is made naturally by the hands of craftsmen and knitted so neatly and produces a series of beautiful and charming embroidery to be seen and used is very valuable fashion art,
if you are interested please visit my shop.
Because I am directly from craftsmen. and if you are interested in buying a lot of direct contact with the shop owner, the information on the profile.
On this bag can also be a special birthday gift for your siblings and nephews or for your beloved family.
1. If you get an oil stain on your favorite handbag, coat the mark with baby powder and let it stand overnight. By morning, the stain should be gone. If a bit still remains, repeat the process until the stain is completely gone.
2. The best at-home method to keep diamonds sparkling: liquid dishwasher detergent and an old toothbrush.
3.If you don’t feel like trying on a dress but still want to see where the hem will hit you, align the shoulder seam exactly with your shoulder bone (not your collarbone). 4.To stretch tight shoes, fill two freezer bags with water and place into each shoe. Let it freeze overnight. As the water freezes, it’ll gently expand your shoes.
5.When you’re shopping for a jacket, coat, or blazer, pay attention to the fit around the shoulders.
6. If you have a small closet, never keep your shoes in clunky shoeboxes. Instead, always line up them on the floor.
7. Don’t buy items you know you won’t properly care for. For example, if you know you’re never going to hand-wash that delicate cami or beaded sweater, don’t buy it.
8. When it doubt, always choose the smaller denim size, since jeans stretch with wear.
9. Never dry a wet shoe with heat. Let it dry naturally in open air. Heat will dry out leather and the lifespan of the shoe will be cut in half.” 10. Always organize your clothes going light to dark from left to right in your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organized.
11. Never put a garment on immediately after ironing, as this can actually cause new wrinkles to form.
12. Shopping for a wedding dress or another big-event outfit? Head to the store with makeup on, proper undergarments, and your hair semi-done to get a better sense of how it'll look.
13. Get your hair up and off your shoulders with a casual up-do. Long hair is sometimes a hassle if you are really busy. When you're out of time, put your hair up in a bun!