Was invited along to a press event @twobirdsfitness on Tuesday night and loved it so much I came home and signed up for a membership right away (before the DOMS set in 😩) I went back in for my first proper session at lunch today and it was brilliant! 🙌🏼 Super high intensity, a great calorie burner and Danny’s tunes are pretty decent too!🔥👌🏼
3 171 hour ago
Tes limites sont dans ta tête 🏋🏾♂️💦💀😤🏋🏾♂️💦 Faire, pendant 17 min :
Resilience exists when the person uses "mental processes and behaviors in promoting personal assets and protecting self from the potential negative effects of stressors"
If you don't have it, we will help you build it.
Photo @lisa_boshard #Concept2#SkiErg
1 3271 hour ago
24 и 25 апреля а стенах кофе "Кухня" @kuhnya_ptz у всех желающих есть возможность совершенно бесплатно с помощью своей выносливости заработать бесплатные купоны на блюдо, либо на кофе. Все, что требуется сделать показать достойный результат на тренажёрах #Concept2 , а именно гребном и лыжном. Гребсти я люблю, поесть бесплатно тем более, поэтому для меня даже не стояло вопроса пробовать или нет) Как итог, три купона у меня в кармане)
Wow how very exciting - more progress on the gym.
Nearly all painted and ready for us to move into next week.
Watch this space on how to get free membership for a month, that’s unlimited training in our classes, for a whole month, completely free !
Comment below if you fancy some free training sessions, this isn’t a normal gym free gym membership, these are full CrossFit coached sessions, for free !!
12 342 hours ago
KNEE REHAB - HIP ABDUCTION
As I’ve said before a great early stage rehab tool is to strengthen basic movements of the joint, also the joints above and below the injured area so in this case the hip. Side lying hip abduction is a great early stage rehab exercise. The main muscle you’re working during hip abduction is the Gluteus medius. You start by lying on your side. Point the toe of your top leg towards the floor and lift the leg towards the sky, slowly lower it back to the starting position. Try and hold this lowering (eccentric) portion for 3-5 seconds. Repeat this for a total of 10 reps for 5 sets or whatever you can manage. Always work to fatigue rather than failure! 💪💪💪💪💪💪 If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with me, comment, DM or any way.
Email 📧 :firstname.lastname@example.org
- The objective here is to train short time domains with plenty of rest.
- When you hit that ‘sticky spot’ where you want to stop, thats what youre training against, when that comes, push yourself to move faster. Lord knows that programmed rest is lengthy.
- This sprint work is a function of a comment @snatch_classic made that my programming is long and brutal. He’s right, it is, so i built this sprint template to train shorter time domains ... and made it long and brutal :)
- This also ties back to a concept I am calling ‘The Theory Of Seconds’ as a way to measure an athletes capacity, i might do one of those ‘stories’ on it if i get around to it.
- do my a favor and comment below if you actually read this shit. 🤷♂️
- oh. The buy-in was maybe a lifetime PR on the 500m row. Went in cold as a warm up and took home a PR. 63rd Percentile on concept2 logbook. Sick.
3 Cal Ski
5 Cal Ski
7 Cal Ski
Tabata Cal Ski
Challenge Thursday's... This is a grueler. It will burn lots of calories, retain and build muscle and get you a serious sweat on.
Can you complete 4 rounds in 45 minutes. All you need is a ski erg and a set of dumbbells. I opted for 12.5kgs on this occasion. I've just completed it in 42 mins.
15 cal ski erg
15 double dB snatch
15 cal ski erg
15 double dB push press
15 cal ski erg
15 double dB squat
In just over two weeks, our team will be knuckling down for a world first and world record on the Concept2 SkiErg. We’ll be skiing for 24 hours straight to not only do something that’s never been done before, but also help out two incredible organisations who do a heck of a lot of good for everyday Australians. Swing by The Fit Project Brunswick on Sunday May 12 between 9am and 11am to give us some support but also to support @beyondblueofficial & @lighthousefoundation and the amazing work they do.